Re:

To: <GreenBugeye@aol.com>, <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:50:10 -0000
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
    In a message dated 1/24/02 3:57:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

        C'mon UK listers. Surely someone's got one somewhere under the log
        pile? It's the blue shapeless thing with simulated rabbit fur round
        the hood and nether regions. Better yet, why not see if we can get
        some replicas made and start another export drive to the colonies.

    You're not planning to tax us too much for these, are you?  Because that
tactic kinda didn't work the last time...
    Chris Eck
    59 Bugeye
    I think maybe a lesson or moral was learned on that one. Perhaps a free
exchange of one used anorak for one under-priced used LBC (even if the
steering wheel is on the wrong side) would be a fair exchange.
    Jonmac