RE: TR6 Heater Duct Hose

Subject: RE: TR6 Heater Duct Hose
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:24:41 -0800
Moss Motors has them all.

Deano

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell [mailto:pandachadwell@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 7:23 AM
To: Triumphs Mailing List
Subject: TR6 Heater Duct Hose

Meanwhile, I still have some unfinished business under the dash on my
TR6.  I don't have, and never have had, all the heater duct hose that
I need.  I figured I could make the rounds here in town at the auto
parts stores and find some generic heater duct hose.  No such luck.
Oh, sure.  They've all got generic heater duct hose, but all anyone's
got around here is 2 inch diameter amd I'm looking for 1 1/2 inch ID.
I even called a local electrical & plumbing supply store to see if
they have air duct hose that's as small as I need, but no dice.
Called Home Depot, too, same thing.  Anyone have any suggestions as
to a source for this stuff?  I don't care whether it's exactly like
the OEM hose or not.

Thanks!

--
Pete Chadwell