Re: TR6 Heater Duct Hose

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Pete & Aprille Chadwell" <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Heater Duct Hose
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:21:17 -0500
Pete:
I have felt your frustration before I looked high and low myself then played
the crap shoot ordering from Moss.

I have a 74 & 76 six my defroster(demister) ducts are both original but
different material(a sturdy vinyl with internal wire winding 1 1/2" ID) than
what was used for the eye ball vents (corrugated plastic 1 3/4" ID)My
eyeball vent hose was crumbling away so I ordered what Moss sells, and they
have a typo error in their Item (26) PN635-310 requirement for that position
listed, and I recieved the 1 1/2" ID hose that is the corrugated plastic
material like the eyeball vent but obviously too small for the eyeball vent,
so I then ordered the PN310-305 thinking it might have been my mistake and
recieved the1 3/4" corrugated plastic which is exactly the same material and
size as original.

If I have confused you by now then maybe this is easier
here is the what moss sells:
PN: 310-310= 1 1/2"ID and is made of a corrugated plastic
PN: 310-305= 1 3/4" ID and is made of a corrugated plastic

Brooks
76 Spit
74,76 Six