Re: TR6 gas tank reconditioning

To: bzw8@cdc.gov
Subject: Re: TR6 gas tank reconditioning
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@townisp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:22:45 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff,
        Check out Moyer's Fuel Tank Renu.  They did my TR6 tank
3 years ago. I am happy with the results.  The tank comes back like
new, with a brass tag serial number and a lifetime warrantee.  Cost
me $206 plus shipping.
        If you go this route, I suggest you install 6 little sacrificial
screws to protect the sending unit mounting threads from sand-
blasting and subsequent coatings.
        The Moyers' franchise is in Pennsylvania, but UPS will ship
the tank, no problem.
        Start looking for a big box. :-)

        http://www.gastankrenu.com/welcome.htm
        http://www.gas-tank.com/