RE: E-bay games

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: E-bay games
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:08:22 -0800
Jay :

IMO this is another example of "caveat emptor".  You did nothing wrong, the
seller either lied to you or is in effect lying to the people bidding on
ebay.  Either way, IMO you should run the other direction ...

You might forward the email you got saying the car was sold to the folks at
ebay.  As near as I can tell, they don't actually read the things, let alone
investigate, but if a particular seller gets too many complaints they may be
kicked off eBay.

Randall