RE: E-bay games

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: E-bay games
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:24:05 -0500
By nature, I am leary of someone selling a car via an auction (online or
live).  Either 1) they have no idea what the value is or 2) they are hoping
that the auction fever will take it beyond its actual value or 3) (rarely)
someone is needing to close the deal quickly.  There are so many other
avenues for individuals to sell these cars and too many ways the buyer can
get burned.  If they are savvy enough to find ebay they should be able to
find the other resources available for selling them via the internet.  VTR
being just one.    IMHO

That being said there is an interesting TR2 long door on eBay now.  Listed
by a self proclaimed European Sports Car "dealership"; bunch of photos that
give a good idea of condition.    See the slide show link at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804971140
&r=0&t=0 or if you want to avoid eBay at
http://www.stevesbritishconnection.com/cgi-local/ss1.pl .  It's value - who
knows; what it will sell for - an even bigger question; but I'll watch and
see.

C.