Re: Engine work and passing CA smog

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine work and passing CA smog
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:46:47 -0700 191e464f369e1cc4f5858749f787b1aff8c9fb350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
It was a few years ago and I have difficulty remembering what happened
yesterday, but I seem to recall the guy holding a book with a picture of the
engine like one you'd see in a Haynes manual.  It may not have been a State
book, could have been a Chiltons.  He may have just been pissed because I
was spewing antifreeze all over his driveway.  This would have been late
'96.

Bob