RE: '73 TR6 Running Problem

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: '73 TR6 Running Problem
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 02:11:04 -0500
One other idea that hasn't been mentioned that I just experienced on my 74
TR6, was WATER in the bottom of the tank , started acting up back in August
only slightly but by the end of October I had to resolve the annoyance,
Jerking the car around would cause the eventual large puddle in the bottom
of the tank to jump over the slight stand pipe in the bottom of the tank,
felt just like a faulty pump,bad venting,clogged filter Etc.

Just another thought to consider good luck

Brooks