New Hero: Mr. Oddi

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Hero: Mr. Oddi
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:06:56 -0800 (PST)
Cc: rtr@richmondtriumphregister.com
I just thought Id make it official and announce that I have a new hero.

The persons name is Leo Oddi and I learned about him in the November issue of
The Spokes. (Richmond Triumph Registers newsletter)

Leo participated in a vintage race at VIR in October with his 1968 Triumph
TR250.

As if that isn't cool enough . . .  apparently Leo actually DROVE his car to
the track with his wife next to him in the passenger's seat.

Im guessing It was a three hour drive from Fredericksburg, VA to Danville, VA.

Anyway, once there, he took off the bumpers and windshield and suited up and
raced all weekend.  Then reversed the process and drove home.

TOO COOL!

Scott Tilton
1963 TR4 everyday
Leesburg, VA