[TR6] Machine Screw/Bolt Size...

To: "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR6] Machine Screw/Bolt Size...
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:55:25 +1030
Hello all,

I need to replace the machine screws/bolts that hold the datum track to the
carrier in the fuel metering unit (if you haven't gathered it yet, I have a
fuel injected TR6) as the clearances are out, and the heads of the screws
are mangled. Does anyone out there perchance know what size these blighters
are? I would take them out and go to a fastener shop and have them measure
them, but if I did that I wouldn't be able to drive down to the fastener
shop. So I guess you can see my dilemma...

Any help would be much appreciated,

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide