Re: Another Paint Code/Chip Web Site

To: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Another Paint Code/Chip Web Site
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:32:03 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've also received email from AutoColorLibrary - 3 copies to different email
addresses obviously autoharvested off our website

It seems likely that AutoColorLibrary has trawled this list for addresses and
has spammed everyone on it

If anyone else has received mail from this company I suggest they complain to
their ISP, the ISP that provide service for Autobody, and Autobody themselves

>Autobody:
>If you have an enquiry or concern about our privacy policy, please contact:
>
>Name/designation :     Len Savage
>Department :   CTO
>Address :      9282 Miramar Road, San Diego, CA
>Phone Number : 858-536-7960
>Fax Number :   858-530-2579
>Email address :        lensavage@netscape.net

I'm sure that Autobody will claim that a third-party marketing company spammed
the list on their behalf - the normal story. The site may - or may not - be
useful, but spam is spam and I, for one, won't tolerate it

Nick Froome
http://www.bolide.co.uk