Re: Another Paint Code/Chip Web Site

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Paint Code/Chip Web Site
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:16:08 -0500
In a message dated 11/18/2002 7:45:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
"ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com> writes:

>This site has been around for close to a year now.
>They are actively sending out emails trying to get people to
>look at the colors and help them update ALL their colors.
>If you really look through the site, you'll see many, many
>color listings are still in complete and or simple (bad) copies
>of what's already out there.  At least that was the consensus
>of the site the first time this went around about 6 months ago.

"Spam" it may be (announcement of same, anyway), and incomplete it may be as
well. But the site is vastly improved -- at least for Triumphs, now showing
colors from 1963-81 -- over what it was six months ago.

And as spam goes, it's a welcome change from most of the spam I get, such as
"Enlarge your ...," "free ... for life," "Naughty Gerbils Live! Webcam," "MG
for sale".... :-)

-Andy Mace