Spitfire on Ventura Freeway

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire on Ventura Freeway
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:14:30 -0500
I arrived in Los Angeles, California today on business, rented a Chevy
Astro van for my drive to Thousand Oaks and what do I spot coming up in my
rear view mirror while northbound on the Ventura Freeway at about 4pm?  A
nice looking blue Triumph Spitfire driven by a blonde woman, top down of
course.  It was 81 degrees, sunny as could be, I'm looking at a woman in a
Spit and listening to great beach driving music.  Not a bad way to help get
through California traffic.  Was the car anyone's on the list?

Best,
Blake Discher

----
1968 2000 Saloon, 1971 Stag, 1976 TR6, 1980 TR7 Spider
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph