Re: Need Ebay knowledge

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Subject: Re: Need Ebay knowledge
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:33:42 -0700
Could you provide the website and the eBay item number?  Without being able
to see either one it's hard to say but it sounds like he's simply willing to
take more money for his product if people are willing to pay it and/or don't
know that they can buy the kit from a website.

But he's not willing to sell it for less than it's priced on his website,
hence the $90 reserve.  So if you want one of his kits you're going to have
to pay at least $90 either way.   Might as well order one when you want from
the website.

Bottom line is the vender is not really auctioning his product he's just
seeing how many suckers are out there...and there's lots of us ;)

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)