FW: >>NASS Calendars

Subject: FW: >>NASS Calendars
From: "Keith A. Bay" <kabay@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:22:53 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Guinan [mailto:spitfirejoe@email.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 9:53 AM
To: nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: >>NASS Calendars

Oh my goodness!  You ought to see the calendar we are getting put together
for NASS!  Has to have over a hundred really nice looking photos of
Spitfires and GT6's.  Lots of cars I recognized from the Spit-Togethers, and
a bunch that I have seen on our "Members' Pages" on the web sites.
BEAUTIFUL!  John Goethert did a great job of selecting photos and the layout
is cool.

More details to come.  Should be ready for Christmas!!!

Joe Guinan, NASS president
spitfirejoe@email.com