Re: it's here !!! (TR7 info)

To: Bristol7@aol.com, lstein6@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: it's here !!! (TR7 info)
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:49:43 EST
In a message dated 11/28/02 10:59:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bristol7@aol.com writes:

> Officially, you are now a
> Wedgehead. You might want to start by subscribing to the
> TR7/8 List. This list is not part of the Autox.net group run by
> Mark B.  I believe you can find the subscription instructions at
> the VTR site.

dittos for everything Kirk said.

After 25+ plus years of 6-cylinder Triumph ownership, i became a
wedgehead a few months ago when a TR8 found me.
I can confirm the wedge list is populated by an incredibly helpful
group of folks and that list has a higher signal to noise ratio than
any of the other automotive e-mail lists i have ever subscribed to.
If you're looking at a Rover V-8 conversion, i would suggest you get
a Rimmer Bros TR7/8 catalog - these conversions are infinitely more
popular on the Brit side of the pond (since we got nearly all the TR8s
over here) and there's a lot of stuff available.

Cheers
Jack Mc