Bond Cars Reprise

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bond Cars Reprise
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:07:41 -0500
For all those on the American side of the pond, with cable TV, TNN has been
having a 24 hour/5 day Bond film marathon... I have been enjoying the cars
immensely...

In "You Only Live Twice", he and the Japanese female agent are tooling about in
that special little white number. The car has quite an interesting engine-
apparently it achieves high speed with no engine revs! Through out most of the
driving scenes she keeps her hands on the wheel ,blocking any view of the
gauges. But in one, she turns sharply, bringing the tach into view, where it is
clearly pegged at 0. A little later, you catch the speedo in the same
situation. I'd hate to think they faked these driving scenes! ;)

Scott