FW: Synchronizing weber carbs.

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Synchronizing weber carbs.
From: "Roger Helman" <rhelman@xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:23:55 -0600 mgr4.xmission.com version=2.60
Opps forgot to trim the trailer off.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Helman [mailto:rhelman@xmission.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 2:22 PM
To: Scott Tilton; 'triumphs@autox.team.net'
Subject: RE: Synchronizing weber carbs.

Scott,

        To sync my down drafts, I used the synchronizer for the strombergs and a
large 44 oz cup from 7 eleven. I first cut the bottom so the synchronizer
fit flush and then trimmed the top to fit over the carbs. If you have the
same Synchronizer I have, the gauge turns 90 degrees so you can use it in
vertical conditions like the Webbers and the wheel inside spins to adjust
for airflow.

Roger