Leaky Brake Master

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaky Brake Master
From: "rjoles" <rjoles@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:56:28 -0400
Hi,
        I'm having a weird problem with my GT6. The brake master is leaking
between
the reservoir and the master cylinder casting.  I've rebuilt the thing three
time and the last time I replaced the reservoir with a brand new one.  I've
also surfaced the 'flat' of the casting (the surface that contacts the
plastic reservoir) with no luck.  It almost seems like the square O-rings
that are supplied with the kits are shrinking - the last time seemed to work
about 4-5 months and now it is leaking again.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Randy Joles
North Coast Triumph Association (NE Ohio)