RE: Bustin' loose

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Bustin' loose
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:33:45 -0400
Cc: "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs@autox. Net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks to all for their replies.  However, as usual, I have a question
or two.  Several of you have suggested taking a pair of pliers and
twisting the bracket itself.  I have removed the two offending bolts on
each side rather than just loosening them.

Here's the question:  It appears that there is a bolt that attaches the
bracket to the inside of the fender.  If I am correct, then wouldn't I
risk damaging the bracket by twisting it with a pair of pliers?

Thanks,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2