Re: winter storage

To: peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: winter storage
From: rstirb2@townisp.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:00:16 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Phil,

        On my last run of the season, I fill the petrol tank and add STA-BIL
fuel stabilizer.  Run the car long enough for the mixture to get into the
carbs,
shut it off, and forget it until spring.
        The car runs no different with the stuff in the tank.  Never had a
problem in five years.

                Rick in Massachusetts  1973  TR6  CF2570U

Re:
>Winter is not too far off here in the northeastern US. With that thought in
mind, I'd like to hear people's experiences with the various fuel
stabilizers on the market. I've never used any of them in all the years
I've owned the car, but perhaps I should. How does the car run in the
spring with that stuff in the tank?