Re: winter storage

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: winter storage
From: "Jeff Fenwick" <jfenwick1@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:33:17 -0400
Hi Phil, I've used Sta-Bil and the STP brand. I start adding with each fill
about now,
so when suddenly the dreaded snow comes, it's already in the carbs. No
problem in Spring.

I also put a teaspoon of oil in each cylinder and crank a bit when I know I
won't
be driving again. Last Spring, my daughter had her bedroom window open and
got smoked out ;-)

Jeff