Re: as if it's not obvious

To: jdavis344@bellsouth.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: as if it's not obvious
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:36:43 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/03 2:00:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdavis344@bellsouth.net writes:

> Amazingly, many don't
> ALWAYS wear them in daylight hours. The vast majority of southern state
> troopers are professional law enforcement personnel, just like they are
> in the north, east and west. And no, they don't say "Yo in a heap o'
> trouble, boy?" unless they sense you are a yankee a--hole, then they put
> it on for effect, just like the rest of us southerners do.

Thank You Jim !
I can only add that i've not only driven many miles in the SouthEast, i've
gotten speeding tickets in 7 different southern states (i'm not proud of
that) and none of those guys had sun glasses on - even in the daytime
and they were all very proffesional - except for that Parish deputy in
Louisiana.
Gotta get back to  the Ole Miss- Arkansas game now (occasionally
checking on  LSU-Auburn)
Remember this:
east, west, and north are just directions - only The South is a place.

Cheers
Jack Mc