Re: + or-

To: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: + or-
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:39:50 -0000 hBFDh9Gx001836
From: David Brister <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>

> Some time ago a parts man told me the genuine OEM Lucas arms are the best
> and almost never fail unless mechanically damaged in some way. They are'nt
> easy to find.

Hi Dave,
    I understand Lucas no longer make the rotor arms we use, they are bought in
and re-branded. Comparison between County, Intermotor and Lucas brands will
show very suspicious similarities in construction, doubtless other brands have
an identical product. Genuine NOS Lucas are certeinly better quality, but never
be tempted to pay a premium for new Lucas rotor arms, you will be disappointed,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics