Re: + or-

To: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Subject: Re: + or-
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:06:31 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr> hBFGLDGx007450
Message text written by "William Davies"
>Hi Dave,
    I understand Lucas no longer make the rotor arms we use, they are
bought in and re-branded. Comparison between County, Intermotor and Lucas
brands will show very suspicious similarities in construction, doubtless
other brands have an identical product. Genuine NOS Lucas are certeinly
better quality, but never be tempted to pay a premium for new Lucas rotor
arms, you will be disappointed,
    Cheers,
        Bill.
<

Some day I will take my failed rotor arm and drillout the rivet and fill
the voild with epoxy (we have a product over here called PC7 that is a two
part epoxy with a consistancy of putty) and test the rotor to see if it
works again.

Like I said, someday.

Cheers
Dave