Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: SDOliner@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:23:22 +0000 FILETIME=[1AB09EE0:01C3CA21]
>YENTAS

    No... they are NOT "yentas" they could be called "Schlemiels" they also
could be called
    "Kvetches"... because of their complaining

>That's is what you guys are. So we should all die, because someone has the
>chazpa to offer us a book for sale?

    ...and that enterprisning fellow has "chutzpa"

    The clinical description of which is "...a man murders his mother and
father then throws himself on
    the mercy of the court claiming he is an orphan..."

    Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
offer.  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup