RE: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: "TriumphTR4" <triumphtr4@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:02:36 -0500
I don't say much on this list.  Mostly I listen.  I would like to have an
occasional heads up from a vendor or an individual about something special.
It might be a special sale, or an offer for free shipping, or a problem with
a particular source.  This information should be welcome.  WE all know who
the vendors are, so we don't need a list of items from a catalogue.  We talk
about things we have seen on Ebay, why shouldn't we hear about things of
interest to our hobby.  Ted and Peter, I welcome you contribution to our
hobby.
Darwin Brown