Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> hBMGQAGx024586
Subject: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:25:41 -0800
<<I feel "entitled" to opine that a referendum (being from California
I'm sure you are familiar with that process) might result in rules
that reflect the majority wishes of those for whom the lists serve>>

Get a grip, get a life, people...

Rules, rules rules.  The problem with specific rules is you cannot
account for all possibilities.  I think the self policing aspect works
just great.  A referendum?  Of whom?  Does everyone who reads this
list respond to any poll we have conducted?  We just need some common
sense, courtesy, and tolerance.  I know I may get slammed for perhaps
a biased and selfish view on this since I do work for Moss, but those
who know me know I am also an enthusiast and have a separate life.  I
also agree that those of us who do represent vendors restrain
ourselves much more than any of the "punters" know.

I say leave it as is.  The bandwidth that is being burned discussing
this is incredibly greater than what was used for the initial post.

Peter Arakelian
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 679-7214