Re: Lost Key

To: AVALON2455@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lost Key
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:26:38 -0500
Cc: McGaheyRx@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Although that might be fine for a 1960's or earlier British car, This
doesn't work very well on on built in the 1970's.

They use one type of key for the doors, another for the ignition, and
still a third for the glove box and trunk. You won't find on blank you
could even put in all of those locks let alone open them.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph