Re: New Year's Day

To: Ryoung@navcomtech.com
Subject: Re: New Year's Day
From: pboldtrix@juno.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 21:01:18 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
        Our club did our New Year's day run this morning....temperature 76
degrees, sunny skies, warm soft breeze off the ocean here in south
Florida.   About 20 couples for breakfast at the Dune Deck in Lantana FL,
a restaurant perched on the dunes over the beach.   Among the
cars....Jensen Healey, Austin Healey, Triumph 4&6, MGA, MGB, Aston Martin
DBS, MGCGT, new MINI, etc.   Eggs Benedict, French Toast, 3-cheese
omelets.   Ain't LIFE GREAT!!!

Phil Bacon, Gold Coast British Sports Car Club