Re: =====NON-LBC==============

Subject: Re: =====NON-LBC==============
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:51:45 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
The problem is very simple. People get in an SUV and are thrilled with the
tremendous traction and control offered by 4 wheel drive. Unfortunately, 9 out
of 10 don't understand that all cars have 4 wheel "stop", and therefore, their
heavy SUV will spin out, slide and generally handle just like the Caprice or
Toyota they used to drive.