Re: =====NON-LBC==============

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: =====NON-LBC==============
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:36:11 -0000
Hi Scott
I thought I might be the only person to claim that I had learned accident
avoidance / skid control from prating about as a youth! Mine eventually cost
me my car! It rusted away after several years due to numerous excursions
onto the beach where I would set up a skid / slide and then recover it. Once
I did get my car impounded, the tide came in and cut off my exit route under
the pier! That took some explaining, and a visit at 5am to recover the car!
The car in question was a White Herald 13/60 Estate called "The Shed" I
really miss that car, some real fun times had in that one. Once slept four
of us in the back, longish story!

Graham.