Re: =====NON-LBC==============

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: =====NON-LBC==============
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:39:39 -0500
I learned from a trucker once, back in about '91, while driving through
Oklahoma in a snow storm, that driving on the unplowed section is a heck of
a lot safer than the plowed- you have traction on three sides of the tire!
You can cruise along at 60, and still stop decently. Just have to watch out
for packed patches, and frozen spots under overpasses where the melted snow
has frozen... You tend to go sideways there if you're not careful! And
always be sure to drive with a triple or more than normal interval between
you and the guy in front. Be sure to keep your view far enough ahead to have
time to stop or avoid...

Scott