Re: Need Wiring Help for 76TR6

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: Need Wiring Help for 76TR6
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:51:07 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks for your help Randall.  I started running through Dan Masters
diagnostics and I'm not getting full voltage to the green wire at the
switch.  I think I'll take the motor out and make sure its not a
mechanical problem before I go crazy looking for an electrical glitch.
As always, your help is very much appreciated!  John