TR3a seat rebuilding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3a seat rebuilding
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:52:35 -0800
I am especially befuddled by the springs in the seat base. I can stare and
stare at them and not make sense out of how they are arranged, perhaps
because several are broken.
Anybody know of a link with some tips?
Anybody know if TRF has the springs available yet?
And, around the bottom where the seat cushion meets the seat back, there
used to be (all rotted away now) PLYWOOD to which much of the vinyl was
tacked. Can someone recommend an improved material and/or method? Plywood
does have a tendency to decompose - after having first held on to moisture
long enough for the metal to rot out, of course.
Thanks,
Jim (digest mode)
2TS81417L
---