Re: springs

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: springs
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:26:59 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
I went through several sets of springs (front and back) before I tried
the same set from BPNW.  They seem perfect on my TR4A.  Not quite as
stiff as the "mild comp" springs, but not too soft either.  And they
are the first set that got the ride height correct.

I've also installed a tube shock conversion, which I'm very happy with.

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L