Re: Commission number reference for DOL

To: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>, triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Commission number reference for DOL
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:22:40 -0800 (PST)
Just to make things more interesting, or confusing, my books show KF11xxx
to be a '72.  I just sold my '72 MKIII, number KF10001.

Jim
'67 TR4A
'68 GT6

M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com> wrote:
A GT6 Mk3 I have is titled as a 1971, yet the Commission number (on the
Title and on the windshield tag) is KF11### which should make it a
1973.

I'm thinking about getting the Title changed to reflect the 1973 model
year, but I expect the Department of Licensing will want some reference
that's a little more authoratative than the current issue of the
Victoria British catalog. Anybody know what I might use to show that
number was built in 1973?

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA