Re: ford bashing

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ford bashing
From: Harlyred1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:14:31 EST
BUT, a GOOD mechanic, can work his weekly pay up to as much as 100 hours a
week, while actually spending 38-40 in the shop if he does read those manuals,
bulletins, and keep ASE Certification. Of course, they really arent mechanics,
but service technicians, who know how to use the Scan tools for ODB II with
precision.
Then there is my Ford story. 2 years ago, a friend bought  new F150 for
$27,000. I bought an '89 F250 on eBay for $1500.00, with 130,000 miles, I'm at
163,000 with the Big 6 engine, made that one payment of $1500, while my friends
pays $363.00 per month.
I think I got the better deal.