Ford bashing

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ford bashing
From: "john taylor" <jat1127@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:19:29 -0500 FILETIME=[DADC70A0:01C3F504]
Hello,

First please let me say that I am not sure that this topic, Ford bashing,
belongs on this list.

Second, for several years I owned a service equipement business. I did not
work in the day to day but when some extra help was needed I would. We saw
thousands of repair records on all brands of cars. Please,  that is
"thousands of repair records on all brands". Yup, they all break !! For
different reasons and at different time but it happens to ALL.

I can say that in general most of the dealers try to get it right. It is
their business. Please, consider that it is a business. The dealer is trying
to make a profit but ......... the effort I have seen has been good. Anyone
who would like to hear of an interesting story and how a dealer of a German
make took advantage of us please contact me off line.

I had an new '87 Mustang with low milage that pulled to the left under
braking. The FORD local dealer REALLY worked on the issue. No lluck. I must
admit that I then found a like problem on a Jaguar XKE and suggested a
solution. It worked.

Anyone wanna guess ?

...and now some TR stuff...........

Lets have fun !

John

Greenfield, Ma
Gloucester, Ma

       ***  ~*~*~* ALWAYS BE SAFE  *~*~*~  ***
Life is not a motorsport event.....you do not want to finish first.

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/