Re: TR4 Questions on Originality - Underhood

To: <AVALON2455@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Questions on Originality - Underhood
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:50:48 -0500
  In "AACA" judging they will mail you a copy of the sheet but not with the
  points deducted showing, only where they say you need improvement, but you
  do have to write to the chief judge and request a copy stating your reason,
  this process can take 2 months.  "FT"
  I'm sorry...........I just can't understand what the secret is???    You
know like the 3rd Grade........teacher marks on your paper in red, what is
wrong and thus why you got a C+ instead of a B.............<g>...........it's
the teacher's job......she's the judge!..........ever had a teacher say, "You
got a C+......Why?oh, I'm not gonna tell you why.......you figure it
out!......?  I see these judges as someone who knows more than I do, and
therefore a 'teacher'!   If they know less.......I should be teaching them, I

  Clark
  At some shows you can have as many as 4 judges scoring your car, so lets not
get the 4 scores confused, do find out where you need help, scoring is not
important at this point, corrections are and then the next time you'll really
know where you stand, unlike AACA, so many owners know these cars better than
the judges sometimes and your local club members can be a big help, I'll not
even mention this "list".  "FT"