Re: tr3a clutch pedal stays on floor

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr3a clutch pedal stays on floor
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:12:25 -0000
Hi Clark
If you spray the outside of dizzy caps and ht leads where do you think the
moisture goes. IMHO it goes straight inside where you least want it.
My tuppence keep the damn stuff away from ignition and electrics, if the ht
leads are leaky get new ones if the connectors need a dielectric use a
specific dielectric not wdcrud!
I have used Triumphs as reliable daily cars and never owned a tin of wd40
and never done more than routine maintenance and replacement of ignition
parts. Gearboxes on the other hand I was always repairing!

Graham