RE: What are these chromed crosshead screws?

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: What are these chromed crosshead screws?
From: "Eric K." <tr3a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:19:42 +0100 (CET)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Musson, Carl said:
> Eric - but don't throw them out.  You may be surprised at your needs in
> a couple months.

Rest assured, I throw away very little. That's one of the reasons why we
just had the garage extended to about 800 sq.ft. That'll last me some
years of hoarding, I hope. ;-)

> Plus - look at all the fun and camaraderie you have
> found in this little quest.  Would you want to deprive the NO of that
> privilege?

I was here for a while in '99. Couldn't keep up with the traffic then.
I've vowed to be a little more selective in what I read this time, since
it's still a busy list. But the technical content here is excellent,
haven't met a better and more knowledgeable Triumph crowd anywhere else.

Eric
--
1957 TR3a TS23315L - black
1976 Spit FH88257L - Java green