Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR 2004 Convention Update
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:02:14 -0000
Hi Dave
Angela (my partner) and I are organising a Camping Weekend on the Isle of
Wight, if someone would care to export us to the States, we would gladly
hold one closer to the westerly areas in question! Seriously though there is
a lot of work involved with the organisation of an event and the bigger it
is the harder to bring it all together.
Well then don't all volunteer at once! 8-)

Graham.
PS Info on the camping weekend can be found at www.triumph-iw.co.uk and
click the scrolling link.