Re: Not mindless vandalism at all...

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Not mindless vandalism at all...
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 11:57:36 -0500
Sounds like Alec and  the Droogs were up for a bit of the ol' ultra-violence.

Seems to be a common problem, wherever you live, be it the UK, AU, or the
US.  Disconnected teenagers roaming about in the wee hours with nothing
better to do than trash some one else's property.  God help you if you have
to park your nice vehicles on the street.

I've had the window smashed in my new truck, it's been keyed, and the
bastards stole my trailer -all in the last three months.

Jeff Johnson
''I have to park in the street"