RE: Not mindless vandalism at all...

To: "'Graham Stretch'" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>, "'List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Not mindless vandalism at all...
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:24:12 -0000
> From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]
> On Behalf Of Graham Stretch
>
> Hi Mike
> You have my sympathy, we too have been the target of this vandalism, a
> couple of Christmases ago two of our classics had door glass broken, and
> also door mirrors kicked off this summer. A lot of other more modern cars
> were also "done".

Some people are a bit sniffy about the generally scruffy appearance of our
daily driver Mk1 2000. In the past 4 years it's been walked over at least 3
times, had the rear windscreen shot out with a catapult and been covered in
eggs - as long as it has to live outside it will keep it's scruffy
paintwork. As long as these b******s don't have an expensive paintjob to
deface their scope is limited......
Cheers,
Bill.