Re: Not mindless vandalism at all...

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Not mindless vandalism at all...
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:01:48 -0000
Hi Mike
You have my sympathy, we too have been the target of this vandalism, a
couple of Christmases ago two of our classics had door glass broken, and
also door mirrors kicked off this summer. A lot of other more modern cars
were also "done". Makes you want to catch them and rip out their gizzards! I
hope you have some luck with the Police, ours were next to useless and less
than interested in our plight! We now have several cctv cameras which we
tried to cover the average parking area we regularly use, all were ok during
daylight, but lacked the resolution with the IR capability to see in the
dark.
We would need to have a couple of big IR lamps to provide the degree of
resolution needed for identity of these ")(*_)*$$#^$^"#()(("^#"#%"  makes me
too mad to describe them politely!

Graham