Triumph support vehicle?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph support vehicle?
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 09:56:24 -0800
Ok, not too veiled attempt to make this sound Triumph related, but who else
do I turn to for help?  I've been talking to a guy who wants to sell his
1970 International 3/4 ton pickup. It's in pretty good condition (I think)
with only 42,000 miles, it was his personal truck he says although he owns
an auto parts store, used it for ski trips, never put anything in the bed,
had the seats covered in plastic until last year and had the exterior
painted a year or two ago (not a great job, but looks ok).  Anyone have an
idea what such a truck is worth? Anyone know if parts are at all available?

Thanks for any insite or help in keeping me from doing something stupid,
Bob