Re: And Who is Dan Masters?

To: triumphs@consolidated.net, 75trsix@snet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: And Who is Dan Masters?
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:55:42 EST
List-

Every group has a few people who contribute much, ask for little and expect
nothing in return. Dan is one of those people.

Several years ago I wanted to show my TR6 in the 6Pack TRials. I could get
the car there, but could not attend the show. It is a long story, but I posted
a  note on the List and Dan offered to help. We had never met before that.

He is a first class guy and will be embarrassed by all of what we have said
about him. However, it is well deserved.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 1/3/2005 6:00:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,