Re: And Who is Dan Masters?

To: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>,
Subject: Re: And Who is Dan Masters?
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:19:41 -0700
At 21:00 -0600 3/1/05, Wayne Brazinski wrote:
>We must be speaking at cross purposes.  I know Dan produced some
>kind of manual.  Ken - what TR3 manual from Dan Masters do you have?
>I thought he did the whole 'lectric?  Maybe John is looking for
>more...... and I was not listening :0

What I asked Dan was "I am writing to ask if you have plans for
writing one of your handbooks for the TR3." He replied that he had
started one, it was 75% drafted, but was on hold for due to other
priorities.

As I understand it (all from hearsay from this list), he has a manual
that he currently sells for the TR6 and another near completion for
the TR4.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
5483 W Potter Dr