Re: And Who is Dan Masters?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: And Who is Dan Masters?
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:27:13 -0500
I had the great fortune to meet Dan at the 1997 TRials in Nashville,
Indiana. I can attest that he is one of the best persons to be involved
with Triumphs, ever.

I bought one of the first copies of his TR6 electrical manual when it came
out, and can certify that it has taken a lot of the mystery out of TR
wiring (my weakest point. I guess I'd rather pull an engine or transmission
than chase down a short circuit). Well written, succinct, w/lots of
diagrams that explain everything.
If you own a TR, get one of his manuals. If it's not available, be patient,
it will be worth the wait.

Straight up- It's one of the best investments you could make in your car-
No financial interest -your mileage may vary, etc.

Yours in Triumph,

Jeff Johnson